Elizaveta Misnikova will represent Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2019
The winner of the national qualifying round of Junior Eurovision 2019, who will represent Belarus at the international music forum in Gliwice, has been determined.
The winner's name was announced late at night on September 20 live on Belarus 1 and Belarus 24 TV channels. The official website of the country's main media holding company also broadcast the final of the national qualifying round online www.tvr.by.
Eight solo performers and two vocal bands fought for the right to enter the international stage of Junior Eurovision 2019. The final show was hosted by Andrei Makayonok and Helena Meraai.
Finalists of national qualifying round of Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 determined
In 600 Meters Studio young talents presented their compositions to the professional jury. According to the regulations of the competition, the qualifying round was held in live sound mode, accompanied by a soundtrack with music and backing vocals that do not duplicate the solo voice. Among the candidates are both solo performers and teams.
Following the results of the audition, the finalists of the qualifying round are:
1. Elizaveta Misnikova (Minsk), Ashy;
2. Anastasia Zhabko (Minsk), Understand Me;
3. Maria Zhilina (Minsk), Singing, Shouting, Waiting;
4. Ksenia Galetskaya (Gomel), A Better World;
5. Monkey Tops band (Minsk), Look At Us.
6. Sofia Khrolovich (Minsk), Let's Dance;
7. Sofia Rustamova (Brest), Tell Me;
8. Zephyr band (Minsk), Best and First;
9. Arina Pekhtereva (Mogilev), Never Again;
10. Maria Yermakova (Minsk), VETRA;
The final show in the form of a live gala concert will take place on the TV channels Belarus 1 and Belarus 24 no later than September 27. The winner of the National Qualifying Round will represent Belarus at the Junior Eurovision-2019 on November 24 in Gliwice (Poland).