Finalists of national qualifying round of Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 determined
In 600 Meters Studio young talents presented their compositions to the professional jury. According to the regulations of the competition, the qualifying round was held in live sound mode, accompanied by a soundtrack with music and backing vocals that do not duplicate the solo voice. Among the candidates are both solo performers and teams.
Following the results of the audition, the finalists of the qualifying round are:
1. Elizabeth Misnikova (Minsk), Ashy;
2. Anastasia Zhabko (Minsk), Understand Me;
3. Maria Zhilina (Minsk), Singing, Shouting, Waiting;
4. Ksenia Galetskaya (Gomel), A Better World;
5. Group Monkey Tops (Minsk), Look At Us.
6. Sofia Khrolovich (Minsk), Let's Dance;
7. Sofia Rustamova (Brest), Tell Me;
8. Group Zephyr (Minsk), Best and First;
9. Arina Pekhtereva (Mogilev), Never Again;
10. Maria Ermakova (Minsk), VETRA;
The final show in the form of a live gala concert will take place on the TV channels Belarus 1 and Belarus 24 no later than September 27. The winner of the National Qualifying Round will represent Belarus at the Junior Eurovision-2019 on November 24 in Gliwice (Poland).