On August 20, the list of participants in the finals of the national qualifying round of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 was announced. The top ten finalists were selected by a professional jury.
The organizers listened to all contestants whose applications were drawn up in accordance with the requirements specified in the regulation: 38 applications in total.
The audition took place on the largest television platform of the media holding - in the studio 600 Meters.
Following the results of the audition, the finalists of the qualifying round are:
- Maria Yermakova (Minsk), VETRA;
- Sofia Khrolovich (Minsk), Let's Dance;
- Maria Zhilina (Minsk), Singing, Shouting, Waiting;
- Arina Pekhtereva (Mogilev), Never Again;
- Anastasia Zhabko (Minsk), Understand Me;
- Elizaveta Misnikova (Minsk), Ashy;
- Sofia Rustamova (Brest), Tell Me;
- Zephyr band (Minsk), Best and First;
- Ksenia Galetskaya (Gomel), A Better World;
- Monkey Tops band (Minsk), Look At Us.
The final show in the form of a live gala concert will take place on the TV channels Belarus 1 and Belarus 24 no later than September 27. The winner of the National Qualifying Round will represent Belarus at the Junior Eurovision-2019 on November 24 in Gliwice (Poland).
All rights related to the qualification round belong exclusively to the organizer - Belteleradiocompany as the only member of the European Broadcasting Union in our country.